Otara Market GP Limited
T:(09)2740830 M:021 2740830 E: email@example.com ; www.otarafleamarket.co.nz
Operating hours: 6am – 12pm on Saturday
Extended hours: two Saturdays before and after Christmas Day we are open from 6am – 1pm
Location: Behind the Otara Town Centre in the carpark on Watford and Newbury Streets.
Cost of a casual stall (incl. GST):
|1.||GENERAL – Clothing, Arts & Culture, toys, shoes, drinks, confectionary, music, plants, etc||$45.00 per site|
|2.||Fruit & Vegetables||$63.00 per site|
|3.||Food||$63.00 per site|
|4.||Used clothing & bric a brac||$22.00 per site|
What is the size of a stall?
- One car park site is 2.5m x 6m
Do you provide gazebos?
- No – Should you bring a gazebo please ensure it will fit within 2.5m x 6m car park site
Do you provide tables?
What time must I be there for a stall?
- No booking necessary
- Come and see us between 6 – 7am and our Supervisor will find you a site for the day
When do I pay?
- Payment due Saturday morning
What am I not allowed to sell?
- Food products expired by its use by date
- Canned or bottled food/drinks without labels
- Firearms, weapons e.g. knives, swords, etc
- Illegal copyright music CDs and DVDs
- Sale of counterfeit products
- Smoking paraphernalia
What licences do I need to sell food?
As of 1st March 2016 the Food Act 2014 will come into effect which requires all food businesses to register a Food Control Plan and will receive a Food Safety Grade.
- Contact Auckland Council on (09)301 0101 or visit their website aucklandcouncil.govt.nz for further information
How do I apply for a food stall?
- You can ring, text message or email our office for an application form
- You must have a Auckland Council Food Safety Grade Certificate
Thank you for your enquiry